08 August, 2017

Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen|| Macon GA



Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen
450 Third Street 
Macon, GA 31201
478-254-2337

A brewpub offering handcraft beer paired with honest food and it's right here in Middle GA.

In 2014, the brewing industry exploded in Georgia and co-founders Brian Whitley and Richie Jones wanted to be part of that dream. With a passion for craft beer and food, they created a place where everyone could celebrate their two loves.

I didn't venture here for my love of beer. It would be a lie if I said that's what I am into. Food? Well... just say the word and I will be there.

Piedmont guarantees a unique flavor experience at every bite. I had heard about it from friends and colleagues; and the reviews were great. The beer connoisseurs would rave about the pairings of beer and burgers so I felt the need to pass by.

The menu boasts of the likes of pimento mac n cheese, andouille corn dogs and grit fritters just to name a few. I recommend passing whenever you are in Macon, GA.

Tell em' Tutu sent you.
XOXO

{Grit Fritters topped with pulled pork and pimento mac n cheese}

{Grit Fritters}



No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?